Hi, I’m Dr John DeWitt.
After twelve years of professional football, I’ve seen (and experienced) the devastating effects of TBI and concussions.
My grandfather died from advanced dementia at 72 and my father is starting to show early signs of it as well. Ever since the movie, Concussion, came out, I’ve made it my mission to NOT end up like my grandfather.
Once I retired from football I got my Doctor of Chiropractic degree as well as certifications in Advanced Sports Nutrition and Concussion Assessment.
I have written a book, created a web class, and plan on coming out with a line of supplements. I’m here to share what I’ve learned (and continue to learn) on this journey. I don’t claim to have all the answers but will do what I can to find them.
In my class, you will learn:
- The 3 Risk Factors that Increase Your Risk of Concussion!
- what pre-existing conditions, family history, etc. can actually increase your risk of being concussed
- the CDC-approved, 6-step protocol for assessing concussions.
- what you or your child are going through and what they can expect. (Coaches and Staff pay close attention!)
- Brain-specific nutrients that can add an extra layer of protection. (Over 100 research studies show that these specific nutrients can help prevent and even REVERSE symptoms of concussions.)
You can find out more about my classes and sign up for one of the free online seminars via my website.
You can also connect with me via: